Hiring manager: Yossi Chai
ACE Labs (a Cognyte innovation centre) is looking for an experienced Security and Network architect to join our R&D group.
If you are an out-of-box thinker with a can-do attitude and great intercommunication skills, we are looking for you.
About the Position
We are looking for a Security Architect to join our R&D group and design our system and network solutions with security in mind.
In this position you will be responsible for system & network architecture design in a distributed environment.
Conduct and lead POCs to find applicable solutions to various network and system challenges
Act as RED team member for our products, hence, keep improving our product security
If you have a technological curiosity and personal excellence, looking to work with excellent and devoted people,
and have the ability to make a change in the actionable intelligence arena, then we are looking for you.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Excellent Interpersonal communication.
- Familiar with Architecture process & documentation
- Graduate of Computer Science / Computer Engineer
Knowledge of InfoSec methodology and concepts:
- Secure Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge in security services such as: VPS, VPN services.
- Knowledge in Cyber Risk analysis - advantage
- PT (scanning tools and hardening techniques) - Advantage
In-depth knowledge of networking protocols and methods including:
- Deep understanding of IP networks and routing protocols ( layer 2 and above, Iptables, PBS routing, etc. )
- Deep understanding of Network encryption methods and protocols ( SSH, HTTPS, SSL, OpenVPN …)
- Know how to configure/work with network equipment and services
- VPS & VPN services
- Configuration of cisco/FortiGate equipment
In depth with Linux operating systems:
- Knowledge of Linux in administrator level ( ubuntu - Advantage)
- Knowledge of virtualization administration and security. (Vmware, openBox, Etc.)
- Previous experience leading the development or development processes - Advantage
- Experience in intelligence - Graduates from 8200 unit IDF or similar experience – Advantage.
- In-depth understanding of cellular networks – Advantage
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world