Verint Global Customer Service organization is hiring a Technical Instructor to develop and deliver trainings to Verint Service Engineers on its solutions & products.
Job Description :
Responsible for developing and providing trainings for Customer Support Engineers on Verint products
- Deliver training to Verint Technical Support Engineers on various Verint products. Delivery method may any of the following: frontal classroom, on-line webinar, recorded sessions and other.
- Analyze training requirements
- Develop course deliverables (agenda, lessons, PPTs and handouts, practical assignments, evaluations, online learning). Job includes updating the above as the product evolves.
- Experience as a technical instructor & instructional designer
- High Level of English. Additional languages - advantage
- Deep technical understanding, fast learner, autodidact
- Good Familiarity with various technologies : Telecommunication (GSM, Telephony, IP etc.), Cyber, Infrastructure (Networking, Virtualization, Databases, Storage, etc.)
- Experience with e-learning tools: Articulate, Captivate, Storyline –advantage
- Intelligence background in a technological gathering unit (8200 or a similar outfit) – major advantage
- Previous experience as support engineer in the telecommunications domain – major advantage
- Ability to travel abroad (20%)
- Team player
- Outstanding human relations / communications skills