Technical Instructional Designer & Trainer
Verint Global Customer Service organization is hiring a Technical Instructional Designer & Trainer to develop and deliver training's to Verint Service Engineers on its solutions & products.
Responsible for developing and providing training's for Customer Support Engineers on Verint products
- Develop course deliverables (agenda, lessons, PPTs and handouts, practical assignments, evaluations, online learning). Job includes updating the above as the product evolves.
- Deliver training to Verint Technical Support Engineers on various Verint products. Delivery method may be one of the following: frontal classroom, on-line webinar, recorded sessions and other.
- Analyze training requirements
- 2-3 years of experience as a technical instructional designer & trainer
- High Level of English. Additional languages - advantage
- Deep technical understanding, fast learner, autodidact
- Good Familiarity with various technologies: Telecommunication (GSM, Telephony, IP etc.), Cyber, Infrastructure (Networking, Virtualization, Databases, Storage, etc.), Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Experience with e-learning tools: Articulate, Captivate, Story line –advantage
- Intelligence background in a technological gathering unit (8200 or a similar outfit) – major advantage