Hiring manager: Ohad Oron
Verint is looking for a talented Product Manager to join the growing Analytics platform group.
Verint is a global leading provider of software intelligence solutions worldwide, aspiring to form synergy between state of the art proprietary technologies with ever growing intelligence challenges, bringing actionable intelligence value to our customers.
The product manager will lead the BD analytics product, Verint’s “all source” solution, unifying various Verint products and customer data sources, providing a strategic intelligence investigation platform using advanced technologies and techniques.
- Set visionary and innovative, yet practical product roadmap.
- Define and specify product feature requirements
- Working closely with BizDev, marketing and sales teams to analyze market trends, competition analysis, define value proposition and product differentiation.
- Working closely with R&D agile teams to implement product features from inception till full operation in the product.
- Product collaterals such as product description, product guide, playbook, etc.
- Customer facing interaction through presentations, demos, and product seminars
- Experience as Product Manager or Product Owner from a B2C company (minimum 3 years) – Mandatory
- Experience with Big Data solutions and technologies – Major advantage
- Degree in engineering, communications or computer science – Major advantage
- Great written and verbal communication skills - Mandatory
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English – Mandatory
- Relevant experience and knowledge in intelligence investigation/research from a recognizable intelligence/security organization - Advantage
- Experience working in agile methodology, using tools such as Confluence/JIRA to specify requirements, Stories, success criteria, etc.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for driving revenue and growth
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- The position involves travels abroad ~20%
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world