We are looking for a talented QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and analyze the results.
The job responsibility includes installing, operating and debugging video management systems, situational awareness systems and various integrations.
A unique, versatile and exciting opportunity to work on various products tightly with R&D teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
You should have a keen eye for details and excellent communication skills.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work as expected.
If you are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Academic degree, preferably in technological field
- 2-3 years of testing experience
- Experience in QA testing on multidisciplinary systems – Advantage
- Excellent technical ability and deep technological system understanding
- Strong troubleshooting skills, the ability to perform root cause analysis
- Flexible, motivated and with ability to work in demanding environment and invest time and effort
- Fluent English
- Willingness to integrate into long-term QA positions
- Experience in Video Management Systems (CCTV) – Advantage