Java Automation Developer server side
We are looking for an experienced Java Automation developer to join our development group.
As a leading company in the intelligence field the candidate will be exposed to the newest and most challenging technologies.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop , Enhance and maintain JAVA automation infrastructure for complex systems .
- Work with Agile / scrum team methodology
- Develop Automate test cases from the requirements
- Estimate testing scope, plan & monitor testing for project.
- Collaborate with other applications' teams
- Over 3 years of experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Familiar with spring framework
- BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience in Object Oriented Design.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Familiar with performance testing – JMeter - an advantage.
- Experience with SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols
- Analytic mindset, ability to systematize information and learn complex things quickly
- Experience with application servers, and Open sources tools
- Experience with microservices - an advantage.
- Experience with CI/CD - an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
- English - upper-intermediate and above (written and spoken)