We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Speech Analytics researcher to join our professional Analytics Research team. You will help build, design and evolve our industry-leading Customer Engagement solutions.
Verint Interaction Analytics enables organizations to proactively identify trends, themes, and the root causes driving customer behavior. Our solutions can automatically categorize, identify trends, and perform root cause analysis on voice and text-based communications - according to organization’s unique objectives and challenges. Armed with this insight, the organization can take specific actions to help improve performance, optimize processes, and enhance customer experiences.
Verint’s proven, powerful Interaction Analytics solutions can help organizations listen, analyze, and act on the voice of the customer.
- M.Sc\Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of machine learning technologies, Deep Learning, AI
- Experience in (general) deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and Pytorch
- Proven experience and deep understanding of Automatic Speech Recognition systems
- Deep knowledge of ASR technologies such as acoustic modeling, language modeling, neural networks, HMM, WFST, and feature extraction
- High skills for creating, writing and understanding the algorithmic code.
- Strong programming skills. Ability to deliver end to end algorithmic solution from experiment to production
- Enjoys experiment tests and results analysis, high understanding and diving into existing code
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Ability to collaborate with bigger teams and excellent communication skills
- Advantage : Experience with natural language processing systems , Familiarity with linguistic phonetics , Knowledge digital signal processing techniques
- Further advantages : Familiarity and experience with latest technologies in ASR , like end-to-end networks, spectral-augmentation, Proficiency in one or more of the community open source tools such as Kaldi, ESPNET, word2vec, wav2letter
- Research and development of state of the art speech recognition engine optimizations.
- Responsibilities will include pushing the state of the art speech recognition engine forward, researching and implementing analytics algorithms, and speech recognition model building and optimizations.
- In addition, as part of the research team, you will be engaged and working on other Interaction Analytics agendas including big data algorithms and machine learning technologies.