Hiring manager: Ronit Maller
Verint is looking for a Controller for a challenging and dynamic role in our Accounting team.
We are looking for a driven, team player and self-starter individual, seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth.
As a controller, you will work in an excellent team, reporting to Finance Director with the quarterly tasks and ongoing projects.
This role includes:
- Responsibilities in our quarterly and annually close process and reporting.
- Working with interfaces within Finance, Audit team, subsidiaries, Corporate and other departments (Operations, IT, Purchasing, Sales).
- Preparing Statutory Financial statements and filling tax returns.
- Leading projects to improve our financial processes.
- CPA from one of the Big 4 accounting firms, Experience with High-Tech companies.
- At least 2-3 years of post-internship experience in a global high-tech company - a must.
- University graduate –advantage.
- Experience in US GAAP.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent Excel and Office skills.
- Experience in working with ERP systems (Oracle- an advantage).
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed and make an impact.
- Good interpersonal relations, independent work capability, fast data learning ability, attention to details, multi-tasking.