Project Delivery Manger
Verint is looking for a talented Project Delivery Manger to join us at the Ni Solution group.
As a Project Delivery Manger you will have Full responsibility for planning and managing version/project, this includes ensuring that projects are delivered on time, meets business, quality & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget.
The Project Delivery Manger will lead the NI’s projects’ customization, execution and integration from requirement definition and planning until successful delivery at the customer environment. and will have Strong matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces – R&D, Product Management, QA, Project management, integration etc.
- 3+ years of managerial experience in software development as team leader, project manager or delivery manager
- Significant experience in matrix environment
- Experience in managing complex integrations and versions
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Ability to understand wide perspective system view, including high and low level technical architecture
- Ability to facilitate, debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions
- Ability to lead cross departments processes, and lead implementation of new processes
- Experience with managing large scale development projects above 20MY and 1M$ value
- Bachelor or engineering degree in computer science
- Ability to travel