Director of Product Strategy
Hiring manager: Yuval Golan
Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) is a global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world. Our open software fuses, analyzes and visualizes disparate data sets at scale to help security organizations find the needles in the haystacks. Over 1,000 government and enterprise customers in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and connect the dots to successfully identify and prevent threats to national security, business continuity and cyber security.
Our global business has customers spanning all continents (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced director of product strategy to define, drive and articulate our strategic business plans and growth trajectories.
What will you do?
- Help shape Cognyte’s long-term product & business strategy – in current and future markets, Interact closely with Cognyte’s Chief Business Officer and our executive management team.
- Identify, evaluate and build the strategic justification for new markets to enter
- Construct business forecasts and analytical models for the entire product portfolio – in support of financial and product planning cycles and for focused strategic projects
- Assist senior executives in effective decision making by generating data-driven analysis relating to Cognyte’s? current and future business plans and market positioning
- Work directly and closely with Cognyte’s Finance & Investor Relation functions to articulate our strategy, goals and market positions, create standing relationships with main stakeholders and promote strategic plans
- Report to VP Product Strategy and Portfolio, part of the Product House team.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of proven experience leading Strategy Planning & execution – personally & directly driving successful C-level strategic planning
- Experience in Data analytics software or government/security markets a plus
- Knowledge of market research methodologies and data analysis
- Deep understanding of how long-term strategy affects and interacts with day-2-day business
- Outstanding intellectual, strategic, analytical and problem-solving power
- Collaboration and effectiveness within the company culture – mid-sized, fast-pace Israeli high-tech
- Experience in using strategy and planning platforms (on top of Microsoft office) a plus