Verint is looking for a talented and passionate Automation Engineer with a strong background in quality assurance and excellent technical and coding skills.
You will join our Interaction Analytics group, which is responsible for our industry-leading Customer Engagement solutions. Our mission is to enable our customers to uncover actionable insights from voice and text-based customer engagement sources such as customer calls, customer emails, chat sessions, social media, survey comments, and other internal and external sources.
Verint Interaction Analytics, ensures organizations are able to quickly analyze, report, and determine the next best action on every interaction with an organization.
As part of our Interaction Analytics automation, you’ll be responsible for test design, test development and coding, guarantee quality assurance and integration with DevOps tools, and be a part of our leading product engineering.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years’ test automation development experience.
- Experience with C# - Mandatory.
- Web experience: HTML, JS and CSS- Advantage.
- JS Framework - Advantage.
- Experience in manual testing for at least 1 year – Advantage.
- Working experience with complex large-scale systems and projects.
- Experience in successfully implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment.
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur pro-active approach, attention to details, explanatory and quality driven.
- Attention to detail and strong technical troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.