Hiring manager: Ben Sand
Our Facilities team is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the upkeep of our Israel’s facilities, ensuring our offices are the highest level of safety and comfort, while Thinking of way to increase operational efficiency, collaborating with other departments in the organization as the need arises. He or she will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are safe, up to code, and fully operational. The facilities manager will also be responsible for managing contractors, training new employees, and working with third-party vendors and in addition plan and execute facilities related projects.
Our Facilities team brings significant experience and high quality service to the organization, supporting the many internal clients’ and their needs while ensuring the budget and cost kept under check thus contributing the company success.
If you share our passion to reduce workflow and build a better future in a productive workplace, we will be happy to hear from you!
- Taking full ownership over the management of our facilities maintenance.
- Managing the local professional team and subcontractors.
- Managing facilities projects from planning to execution.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
- Creating, implementing timelines and roadmaps processes for our facilities yearly plan.
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Manages and reviews service contracts.
- Interfaces with the Operation dpartment and other departments to ensure that the desired infrastructure and operational KPI’s are met throughout the year.
- Manage the local facilities help desk and ensuring SLA and QOS are kept.
- Coordinating sites safety programs.
- Preparing operating reports and budgets.
- 3 + years of working experience as a Facility Manager, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are service oriented, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- English skills required (written and spoken)
- Past experience with Facilities projects
- Past experience with facilities management