System Engineer Student
We’re looking for a talented student, learning Information Technology\ Computer Science\ Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering, to join in a part time job to our Product Infra structure system engineers team at Verint. The System Engineer will be part of a talented team of engineers with a superb technical, leading and matrix management competencies responsible to design and support complex IT and Data Center solutions for Verint Cyber intelligence products.
A qualified candidate will have a background in system administrations, high technical skills, great interpersonal capabilities and a passion to learn complex IT and Data Center Solutions. We’re interested in the combination of both high personal and technical skills.
- Verint Cyber intelligence products IT solutions technical authority.
- Ongoing learning and analyzing relevant IT solutions in the industry for continues improvement.
- Work with vendors and subcontractors performing POC’s and hands-on implementations for relevant IT solutions within the Verint products.
- Work with cross organization interfaces: Product Architectures, Sales\Pre-Sale, R&D, Project Management, Product Management and Services Departments.
- Lead and Manage the team lab including: Windows, HyperV, Linux and VMware ESXi OS, Virtual environment for both HyperV and VMware, NetApp Central storage and HP \Dell servers.
- Tier 4 support for IT solutions imbedded as part of Verint products, including: OS (Windows, HyperV, Linux and VMware ESXi OS) Virtual environments ( HyperV and VMware), Central Storage (NetApp \ EMC\ Dell ), Servers HW (HP \ Dell)
- Studies Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Proven leadership capabilities. Preferred ex-military officer.
- Ability to multitask while prioritizing.
- Positive and cooperative personal approach.
- Fast learner and autodidact capabilities.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Technical skills and knowledge in the field of system administrating.