Director of Global Talent Acquisition
Hiring manager: Rotem Wisblech
Verint is a global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world. Our open software fuses, analyzes and visualizes disparate data sets at scale to help security organizations find the needles in the haystacks. Over 1,000 government and enterprise customers in more than 100 countries rely on Verint’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and connect the dots to successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent national security, personal safety, business continuity and cyber threats. We’re committed to our customers, putting them at the heart of what we do and never compromising on their success and confidentiality.
We are seeking a curious and an experienced Director of Global Talent Acquisition, to lead our company’s hiring efforts. As a growth company, hiring is our number ONE priority and this role is pivotal for our business success. This leader will report to our VP HR HQ and be part of a fast growing global HR team headquartered in Israel. This person should have outstanding managerial skills, be passionate about attracting amazing talent and demonstrate strategic ability in scaling our organization.
How will your day to day as a Director of Global Talent Acquisition will look like:
- Create, develop and drive Verint’s global talent acquisition strategy
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our business, the market, our competition and emerging trends within the Talent acquisition industry.
- Build cross company recruiting vision, strategy , roadmap and best in class processes
- Manage a local team of 5 team members in Israel and ,matrix team in several global sites
- Coach, mentor, asses and onboard team members
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process (hands on), drive for results, while ensuring an amazing candidate experience
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure an effective pipeline
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working as a talent acquisition manager for at least 3 years
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven leadership experience - must
- Experience in talent sourcing and assessment methodologies
- Technical savvy and the ability to ensure we are using the latest and best processes/systems to secure top talent and ensure we are working smarter
- Strong Business understanding
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
- Past experience in working with Comeet – A plus
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world