Business Finance Partner
Hiring manager: Michael Gette
We are looking for a Business Finance Partner for challenging and dynamic role! If you have desire for business environment, people & Numbers, come and join us.
This individual will be the Business Partner for the Customer Strategy Group that oversees all product house divisions and company’s strategy
In this role, you will:
- Become a trusted and strategic business partner, you will need to be business oriented and not just numbers oriented.
- Provide financial support to business functions and assist them in decision-making: Provide relevant commentaries and business insights.
- Collaborate with managers in order to create business plans and strategy plans, based on the quarterly and annually reports.
- Provide ongoing monthly forecasts and performing strategic planning.
- Manage, monitor and analyze budget and other financial measurements of different business units.
- B.A in Economics or similar.
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience as FP&A/analyst/ Business Finance partner (preferably from a global company)
- Holistic and Strategic view experience
- Excellent Excel capabilities and analytical skills – mandatory
- Superior inter-personal skills, Fast learner, independent worker, ability to work in a Matrix mode.
- High-level English speaker- mandatory
- Experienced with Business Information Technologies- an advantage
- Experienced with ERP-ORACLE information systems- an advantage