Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer for testing communication intelligence systems.
You will be responsible to test and approve huge multi-disciplinary system with variety of technologies: RT Embedded, IP and telephony Protocols, advance communication system, big data and more.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting and servicing complex customer service inquiries for Verint's proprietary hardware/software product. Additionally, this position is responsible for analyzing and evaluating technical issues and suggesting methods and techniques to achieve resolution.
In addition you will required to work with our cross boundary QA, development and integration teams, assist them with specific site information, debug and report new defects founds by you.
Job will include interaction with our end users at the customer site and require representative attitude and pay high attentions to details.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent education.
- Minimum 3 years’ solid testing experience using software development life cycle with major focus on functional testing, usability testing and integration testing.
- Experience with databases, data warehousing, client/server applications, java applications, RT Embedded and end-user documentation.
- Experience with applications using SQL, must be able to query databases.
- Knowledge of IP protocols and ability to work with sniffers OR (Both is huge advantage) Telephony experience SS7, GSM, UMTS.
- strong troubleshooting skills, and have ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Ability to travel abroad up to 30% (7-8 flights a year, two weeks duration at least each flight).
- Understanding of quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Experience using defect tracking tools and quality/test management tools such as HP Quality Center;
- Experience writing and/or executing Automation test scripts using WinRunner, QTP or similar tools;
- Ability to estimate tests, produces regular status reports, and prioritizes tasks.