Cyber Big Data Team Leader
Hiring manager: Avihay Rosenboim
Verint Cyber Security is building the next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
Using the TPS, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network, endpoints and many other resources to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
As a Big Data team leader, you will build, lead and grow a team of talented developers.
Your team will be responsible for building an infrastructure for processing large volumes of data with high velocity and great variety.
This data lake is a key component in our product.
You will take part in the architecture, design and implementation of our core product using the latest technologies, working closely with the other development teams, product and delivery managers to create high quality deliverables.
you should have:
- Previous experience in leading a team of software engineers
- Experience in building and deploying large scale, low-latency data processing systems
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch (ELK), Apache Flink, Kafka and similar
- Excellent understanding of performance, profiling and optimizations
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Linux
- Passionate about problem solving with excellent communication and team-work skills.