C/C++ Team Leader
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated C/C++ Team Leader, to lead the development team in the delivery of state-of-the-art security intelligence systems, in a complex global environment.
A unique opportunity to be part of an R&D group that develops and supports a promising new IP networking platform, as part of our security and intelligence solutions.
The role combines both creativity and professional challenge, and involves working with product management, architects, development teams, QA, integration and project management.
Leading a team of software engineers in an innovative, fast-paced and integrative environment, you will be managing development processes throughout all program phases: from the planning stage, through execution – including design, development, integration and release – until deployment and support on site, while meeting schedules and quality objectives.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the team’s activities, goals and personal development.
- Defining high-level and detailed design documents.
- Version management and code reviews.
- Hands-on leadership.
- Travel to customer’s site once a quarter.
- At least 3 years as a software team leader.
- Knowledge in design patterns.
- Knowledge of networking and IP protocols (all layers including application layer).
- Experience with Linux development.
- Experience in developing complex system solutions.
- Experience with developing networking applications (protocol decoding, information security, bandwidth management) - an advantage.
- Familiar with Java - an advantage.
- Accountability, seeking managerial challenges.
- Highly motivated with leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel.