SOC Analyst- Student position
Verint is looking for a SOC Analyst for an amazing professional team, In this role you’ll:
· Investigate cyber security incidents and suspicious activities that are related to information security
· Escalate Cyber security incidents according to SOC procedures
· Collaborate with technical teams to resolve and mitigate cyber security incidents
· Assist with the containment and remediation of cyber security threats
· Support users with information security requests according to Verint’s policies
· Expand the team knowledge base and act to expand its operational abilities
· Required to work flexible hours to accommodate 7 day by 24-hour Operations coverage.
· Required to work at least 3-4 shifts per week (including weekend)
- At least 2 years until graduation - Mandatory!
- Knowledge of windows OS components and services
- Knowledge of system components and how they are used
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and customer focused demeanor
- Basic understanding of fundamental security and network concepts (Operating systems, TCP/IP, ports, etc.)-advantage
- Proven ability to work well with a team, manage stressful situations and show initiative.