Business Finance Analyst
Hiring manager: Reut Blasiano
Verint is looking for a Business Finance Analyst for a challenging and dynamic role! If you have the desire for numbers, people & business environment come and join us.
This individual will be the Business Partner for the Sales group and will act as their financial focal point. You will
be their trusted and strategic business partner.
In this role, you will:
- Provide financial support to business functions and assist them in decision-making: Provide relevant commentaries and business insights.
- Collaborating with managers in order to create business plans and strategic plans based on the quarterly and annual reports.
- Managing, monitoring and analyzing budget and other financial measurements of different business units.
- Work in a Matrix mode with multi-interfaces within the Finance department and other departments in the company.
- B.A in Economics/Accounting
- Minimum 4 years’ of experience as Business Analyst / Economist / Consultant
- Ability to do matrix management and building interfaces with many divisions in the organization.
- Superior interpersonal skills, Fast learner, independent worker, ability to work in a Matrix mode.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multitasking environment
- Able to complete varied tasks within tight deadlines
- Fluent English – MUST!
- Excellent Excel capabilities and analytical skills – mandatory