Verint’s integration teams play a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intelligence solutions to our customers.
Starting in the design and planning stages and until Verint systems reach full production at our customers’ premises.
System Integration Engineers perform integration between the product’s subsystems at the applicative level, while integrating its applications to the system, virtual/physical infrastructure and networking equipment.
- 1-3 Years of experience as System Integration/System Administration engineer.-
- Extensive knowledge and experience in operating systems (Windows, Linux) –Must.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V) –Must.
- Familiarity with central storage solutions (EMC, NetApp) and technologies (SAN, NAS) –Must.
- Practical experience with enterprise server hardware (Cisco, HP, Dell, Intel, IBM).
- IP Networking