Budget and Control Economist
Hiring manager: Yael Shurky - Lapushner
- Serve as financial business partner for various company departments.
- Perform Budget vs. actual analysis, investigate and explain key variances, trends and drivers.
- Manage budget planning, forecast and quarterly closing of your department
- Analyze financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations.
- 2-3 years of experience as economist/budget and control in a global company – Must
- B.A in Economics / Business
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent communication & partnership skills
- Hands-on personality, high attention to details, ability to work independently and efficiently in an intensive environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.