Senior Software Architect (Cloud)
Hiring manager: Uri Peleg
Verint is looking for a talented Cloud Architect to develop our company's global cloud architecture and position in cloud environments.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and migration applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in support of Verint’s global initiatives in cloud computing
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Work closely with Dev and DevOps teams to offer guidance in infrastructure optimization techniques including application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Design and build prototype solutions.
- Work with Verint’s customers and partners to collect and understand the business and technical needs.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and proven experience in transition an on-prem solution into a multi-tenant mutli-cloud environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting cloud solutions.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool and processes.
- Solid experience with Python , Ansible, Terraform, Java/C#/Node Js
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Experience with Containerized Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in Monitoring Solutions like Prometheus, ELK Stack, etc.
- Experience in Serverless technologies like Cloud Functions, AWS Lambda, KNative, etc
- Experience with at least two of the major cloud vendors – AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience with windows - a plus
Certifications ( nice to have ) :
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate +AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Well Architected Framework(s)