Solutions Consultant Engineer (Presale)
Hiring manager: Evgeni Braverman
The solutions design group’s primary focus is presales. We positively impact operational agility as highly skilled technology experts that deliver presales excellence to find, win and keep customers on a global scale. Solution Consultants are solutions experts on the entire SIS portfolio of products.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Solution Consultants Own the Following Disciplines:
- Establish and build relationships with consultants, end users and partners by serving as the technical liaison for Sales Enablement to Solution Deployment and Solution Support. Our goal is to be the trusted technology advisor and long-term business planning partner.
- Follow industry technology trends through self-study, formal training and share the knowledge with Verint internal colleagues and appropriate external audiences.
- Participation in a defined risk review process including presentation of technical requirements of the solution architecture and required use cases. The Solution Consultant owns the technical presentations in all risk review processes.
- Presales to post sales technical handoff with supporting documentation and onsite meeting support as necessary.
- Trade show planning, communication, setup, demonstrations, teardown, lessons learned reports.
- Assist the Sales Enablement Bid Response Team as needed to provide RFP / specification review and technical response; team with outside sales and our partners to ensure delivery of winning bid proposals.
- Assist with sales proposal and quote reviews for technical accuracy and provide approval.
- Conduct onsite and remote technology demonstration webinars with partners to end users and consultants.
- Solution Consultants Support the Following Disciplines:
- Participate in strategic and tactical sales prospecting and account planning.
- Sales planning is owned by regional sales managers and sales leaders.
- Implementation of proof of concept, and pilot programs for controlled release software builds.
- Pre-release programs are owned by the CSM and supported by the product manager.
- Onsite technical training of partners and end users.
- Training is owned by the training manager.
- Onsite applications testing, validation and factory acceptance testing.
- FAT is owned by professional services.
- Provide designing, consulting, and architecting complex solution tasks.
- Design ownership is shared with Sales Enablement and Chief Solution Architects.
- New product introduction pre-release testing, demo script development and launch support.
- NPI is owned by the product manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT is preferred, or related equivalent field experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in a physical security/ video surveillance presales capacity for enterprise solutions design and deployment.
- 5+ years of experience interfacing with engineering product management and sales organizations.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and customer facing skills.
- Demonstrated success and performance in a matrix team environment.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Works well under pressure with strong technical aptitude.
- Travel averages 40%.
- Fluent Hebrew verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent English verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of MS technologies including MS OS, MS SQL, MS tools, VMware, virtualization, and storage technology.
- Management of large geographically dispersed partners and end user customer base.
- Enterprise software solutions, surveillance.
- Technical experience and competency in enterprise software and system solutions.
- Fluent Russian verbal and written communications skills.
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.