Senior QA Engineer
Hiring manager: Roy Shloush
Verint’s QA teams plays a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intelligence solutions to our customers.
- Starting in the design and planning stages, the team is involved in all stages of development, testing and site implementation of the product.
- Testing complicated communication & cyber intelligence solutions.
- Writing test documents STD STP ATP
- Responsibility for comprehensive and multidisciplinary system testing, integrated testing.
- Project testing at client sites (abroad).
- Functional testing and stability testing.
- Manual tests while using test equipment and testing tools.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a software tester with large communications systems - Must.
- Knowledge of IP protocols - VOIP, TCP / IP, FTP, Mail etc – Must
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment - Must
- Knowledge in SQL - advantage
- Education in the computer field – advantage
- Academic degree – advantage
- Experiences with big data technologies and data driven systems - advantage
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills, and have ability to perform root cause analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English