Hiring manager: Meir Talbi
Verint Cyber Intelligence plans to become a standalone public traded company in early 2021. We are looking for an Equity Manager to work in a global dynamic finance organization.
The Equity Manager will manage global equity data, daily activities including daily trade and settlement reconciliations, provide service to employees, and define the processes for transactions.
- Develop a strategy for equity plan communications on a global basis.
- Prepare and distribute equity grant communication materials
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal and HR teams on communication materials, grant process, compliance, and management reports.
- Understand and interpret employee equity plan provisions
- Respond to inquiries from plan participants and resolve issues
- Create the best processes, efficiencies, and accuracy of data as well as service level to participants.
- Process new grants and transactions with an understanding of accounting, tax, and legal implications.
- Creates and maintains procedures relating to all responsibilities and tasks
- Assist with internal and external financial audit requests
- General Ledger data entry
- Cash application data entry
- Accounting related global reporting requests
- Equity Footnote tie-out
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or business-related field
- Experience in equity plan administration
- Thorough understanding of equity compensation
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Must be a highly motivated individual driven to keep pace in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Able to interface with all levels within the organization