Partner & Regional Marketing Manager
Hiring manager: Moranne Yaari
Verint is looking to hire a results-driven, two spearhead, Partner & Regional Marketing Manager.
The Partner & Regional Marketing Manager will play a key leadership role in shaping the marketing and business strategy of our security analytics software business.
- Develop and execute partner’s marketing strategies, events, communication and campaigns
- Work with sales channels and partners to develop joint marketing & co-branding plans based on market needs, GTM and business strategy
- Develop partner marketing tools (presentations, training, business plans) and ensure that partner programs meet marketing and sales objectives
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation
- Map and analyze regional needs, trends, TAM, competition and potential sales targets.
- Lead and own a marketing strategy and Go to Market plan to support the regional sales teams – short and long term.
- Drive Regional marketing campaigns, events, and content creation
- Generate business development activities to identify new leads and business opportunities with 3rd parties, channels and partners.
- 4+ years of Partner/Channel Marketing experience in a B2B company serving customers globally. Experience with similar technology fields (security, big data and analytics) is an advantage
- Demonstrates strong internal/external consultative marketing approach, to effectively engage with sales, partners’ Community, and other members of the marketing organization
- Proven track record of developing and crafting compelling joint messaging and positioning – and translating that into effective business strategies and plans
- Ability to perform back-office research tasks of mapping, collecting and understanding region-specific data and turn it into knowledge for the sales force. Prior experience with the APAC region is an advantage
- Fluent English speaker, writer, and presenter. advantage to other languages.