Junior Backend SW Developer
We are looking for a Back-end Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, to join our
outstanding Verint Analytics team.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on strategic enterprise Analytics products. You will be responsible for product
development, troubleshooting, challenging problem resolution, code fixes and full development life cycle, of Analytics solutions.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for issues reported from the field.
- Analyze and influence technical, system, and other user requirements.
- Identify and create solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Development of product solutions, code fixes, product enhancements, robustness implementations, performance and sizing, continuous Integration and delivery.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Development of automation tests, tools, functional and E2E flows.
- Analyze the code to identify potential quality issues and find the best automated method to solve it.
- Migrate manual procedures to automated processes, increase product automation and testing coverage.
- Owning the full highest quality of your and your team's deliveries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- Practical experience of at least 1 year of coding and high development skills in Object Oriented languages (Java, C#).
- Experience in client side frameworks - an advantage.
- Depth and technical understanding of: data structures, I/O, multi-threading, work with Web Services (REST/SOAP/JSON/XML specs), J2EE Containers (Tomcat/Jetty), JDBC, IIS.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- High self-learning and self-managed abilities.
- Strong debugging skills of performance/leak/crash/Multi-threaded/hard bugs.
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, SVN or similar).
- Experience with compiling and continuous integration tools like : Eclipse/IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Maven/Ant, Jenkins, Artifactory or other continuous integration/build/static code analysis tools.
- System wide and end to end product understanding.