Hiring manager: Anna Feldman
ACE labs is looking for a professional & experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, to join our QA team.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state-of-the-art technologies.
- Design requirement, wireframes and design documents analysis.
- Prepare integration and test plans for web, mobile and embedded applications.
- Manage and execute the planned integration activities and testing.
- Perform root cause analysis for defects found, including analysis of application logs and communication protocols.
- Drive defects to resolution, engaging with local and global development teams.
- Be a technical and professional focal point inside the team and a team player
You Should have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software quality assurance position
- B.Sc. in Information System/Computer science/Software Engineering
- Experience in mobile applications testing in various mobile platforms - Android, iOS
- Knowledge and experience on using Linux
- Knowledge and experience with Automation in Python, Appium and Java
- Proven experience and strong background in cyber security
- Proven experience and a strong background in networking protocols
- Testing experience with server & client systems.
- Experience using web based and mobile testing and Chrome dev tools
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world