Hiring manager: Anna Feldman
ACE labs is looking for a professional & experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, to join our QA team.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state-of-the-art technologies.
- Design requirement, wireframes and design documents analysis.
- Prepare integration and test plans for web, mobile and embedded applications.
- Manage and execute the planned integration activities and testing.
- Perform root cause analysis for defects found, including analysis of application logs and communication protocols.
- Drive defects to resolution, engaging with local and global development teams.
- Be a technical and professional focal point inside the team and a team player
You Should have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software quality assurance position
- B.Sc. in Information System/Computer science/Software Engineering
- Experience in mobile applications testing in various mobile platforms - Android, iOS
- Knowledge and experience on using Linux
- Knowledge and experience with Automation in Python, Appium and Java
- Proven experience and strong background in cyber security
- Proven experience and a strong background in networking protocols
- Testing experience with server & client systems.
- Experience using web based and mobile testing and Chrome dev tools