System and Infrastructure Specialist
Hiring manager: Hadriel Tzuk
Join our Video and Situational intelligence division at Verint for a unique role as a System and Infrastructure Specialist
This position is part of the System engineering team and responsible for maintenance, configuration and ongoing planning and building of the division’s infrastructure such as virtual and physical labs, networking, cloud solutions and more.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization of the SIS R&D Group.
- Be a focal point for all the System Administration issues throughout the R&D Group (Developers and QA)
- Provide a technical specifications to corporate IT Corporate staff for planning and implementing new product change and upgrade
- Responsible for capacity planning of our Development Environment (vSphere Hosts, Storage) and yearly planning and purchasing of new equipment for growth
- Manage Microsoft Azure accounts (VM creation, tunnels, Replication)
- Develop and maintain system documentation including diagrams, checklists, and KPI reports.
- Manage the availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of our products, by engineering reliability into software and systems.
- Academic degree in Computer, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience. (MCITP/MCSE – Advantage)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Windows System Administrator, including Windows 2012, and 2016.
- Experienced with system monitoring and performance measurement using Windows Performance Monitor and other monitoring tools and systems.
- Knowledge of professional systems architectures, Compute (Dell, HP), Storage (NetApp, EMC), Network (Cisco, HP) and Virtualization (VMware).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Kernel.
- Solid understanding of switching and routing protocols including STP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Understanding of Multicast (IGMPv2/IGMPv3) – IPv6 Advantage
- Experience with monitoring platforms, such as ELK and Zabbix
- Basic programming or scripting skills at least in one language (C#, Java, PowerShell, Python, etc). – advantage