Solution Manager – Presale Engineer
Hiring manager: Ofir Fichlim
The Cyber intelligence tactical systems group is looking for a presale engineer.
As part of the role you will:
- Lead innovative technical solutions in the telecommunications intelligence, and cyber domains.
- Have full matrix management of response teams throughout the sales cycles - including R&D, Product & Project management, Marketing, and more.
- Manage direct customer-facing activities answering RFP / RFI, including commercial and technical sessions, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Form white papers, Impact assessments, high-level solution descriptions and pricing strategies.
- Lead technical training sessions with customers abroad including FAT, SAT, basic and advanced session.
- Manage the customer success process in order to ensure high customer satisfaction for the Long term.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- 1-3 years of experience in a matrix oriented role at a global high-tech company, as a presale engineer- advantage
- Excellent / fluent English – Must
- Strong analytical skills and multitasking capabilities in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to travel abroad – 50% of the year
- Fluent or strong language in Spanish / French / Portuguese (writing/reading/speaking) - advantage
- In-depth knowledge of telecom network architecture for Telephony, Cellular and IP networks- an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of IP communications, protocols, applications and encryption- an advantage
- Background in Intelligence technologies and methodologies- an advantage