Customer Success Manager (Post Sale)
Hiring manager: Maor Shaullof
The Cyber intelligence tactical systems team is looking for a Customer success manager
What you will do:
- Lead technical training sessions with customers abroad including FAT, SAT, basic and advanced session.
- Lead innovative technical solutions in the telecommunications intelligence, and cyber domains.
- Matrix management of response teams throughout the sales cycles - including R&D, Product & Project management, Marketing, and more.
- Manage customer-facing activities, including commercial and technical sessions, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Form white papers, Impact assessments, high-level solution descriptions and pricing strategies.
You should have:
- A tech-savvy professional, eager to learn new technologies
- Fluent or strong language skills in Spanish or French (writing/reading/speaking) - Mandatory
- Strong analytical skills and multitasking capabilities
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Writing comprehensive technical and marketing documents in English
- Willing to travel abroad – 50% or more of the year
- In-depth knowledge of telecom network architecture for Telephony, Cellular and IP networks
- In-depth knowledge of IP communications, protocols, applications and encryption
- Army service in one of the Intelligence units
- Experience in working in a high tech project-oriented companies and management in a matrix environment
- Experience in working with global customers
- Background in Intelligence technologies and methodologies
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Foreign passport