QA Team Leader
We are looking for a QA Team Leader to join us at the NI Solution group. Verint’s QA teams plays a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intelligence solutions to our customers. Starting in the design and planning stages, the team is involved in all stages of development, testing and site implementation of the product.
- Lead QA team of 4-5 testing engineers, testing communication intelligence systems.
- Responsible for scheduling, QA tasks, objective definition, complying with requirements, employee development
- Leading management processes at team and group level
- Interfacing with multiple groups within the business unit: Development, Sales, Project Managers, etc.
- Responsible for planning and implemented QA tests
- Risk management
- Relevant academic education (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Electronic Engineer)
- 3 years of experience managing QA/Integration teams on large communications systems
- 3 years of experience in manual testing of large communication systems
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols layers 3-7 or SS7 and Cellular protocols
- Knowledge of Sniffer applications, such as Wire shark
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The position includes willingness to travels abroad
- Experience in automated testing – an advantage
- Experience in testing cyber security products – Big advantage