Employee Experience Manager
Verint Israel is looking for an Employee Experience Manager.
In this role, you will envision, plan and execute. You will take part and lead high level events, be a leader in the global company’s experience plans, control and manage the experience budget. We seek a Passionate individual, self-motivated, independent and with high Human Relations capabilities
In this role you will:
- Articulate strategic wide view for the Global Employee Experience perception.
- Lead Employee Experience Plan aligned to Verint’s culture and needs, while connecting employees and their relatives and enhancing their satisfaction.
- Build innovative annual Employee Experience Plan, consist of global needs & local implementation.
- Bring the best, professional & suitable experience solutions to Verint, based on the business & employee focus/needs.
- Execute and lead cross company experience activities & projects.
- Plan, control and manage the cross-organization Employee Experience budget.
- Take part, support and consult to HRBPs and unit admins and lead Verint Engagement Forum.
- Collaborate and Interface with vendors.
- Lead Recognition Plans and activities such as: President Club, Outstanding Employees.
- Close interface with the marketing unit.
- High inter-personal skills.
- 5+ years of experience as an employee experience manager in a global high-tech company.
- Self-motivated person with highly project management skills.
- Ability of self-learning and quick adaption.
- high capability of solving problems under pressure and tight schedule, in a multitasking environment.
- Great team partner, tight interface with HR department and with all divisions in the organization.