Sales Manager for Africa
Hiring manager: JeanClaude About Haddad
The Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities in an assigned market of African countries. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and manages existing customer accounts. You will be in front-line contact to all decision makers at customer accounts, aiming to maximize the business opportunities, short and long-term. Overall responsibility for all account activities and customer satisfaction level and loyalty.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and revenue.
- Experience in effective search, retention, and maintenance of partners and agents.
- Experience in penetration into new markets.
- 3+ years of experience in sales at global companies.
- Experience in sales in Africa – Big advantage.
- Experience with the sales to Government entities.
- Strong understanding of Intelligence agencies customers and market dynamics and requirements. Intelligence / Security background – Big advantage.
- Willingness to travel extensively. Additional Languages to English – advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a matrix environment.