Product Manager – IP Analytics
Hiring manager: Matan Shaham
Verint is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our Cyber Intelligence Team and lead the IP analytics part of the foremost strategic product line of the company.
As a Product Manager at Verint you will
take full ownership of product management focusing in the IP Analytics domain
including product strategy and defining product requirements, new offering
& ideas, research activities and work closely with sales.
You will be supervising the dev cycle, communicating and meeting customers and be responsible to achieve product business goals.
You define and prioritize the product
roadmap, manage the product backlog and take an active role in the sales cycle
- engage with customers to pitch the product, negotiate the technical
requirements, and take responsibility on value based pricing.
- You will manage strategic partners andestablish relations with new partners
- You will participate in user conferences
- presenting to end users and decision makers, meeting customers for feedbacks
- and represent the product in marketing and sales meetings
- Leading technological innovations and
- proof of concepts along with data scientists.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the
- success of the product.
- You will interact with Sales, Business
- Development, Purchasing and R&D Teams
- 3 Years of experience as a Product Manager or a Pre-sale in the B2B or B2G domain.
- Experience in working with global customers
- High presentation skills in English.
- Ability to quickly learn new and complex technological fields and operational domains
- Experience in defining product roadmaps and requirements
- Strong analytical and technical knowledge in product usability
- Understanding business and financial terms
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills – a real people person
- Willing to travel abroad
- Big Advantage – Knowledge in IP networks & protocols, cyber intelligence
- Big Advantage – Background in Intelligence or related military service
- Advantage – Technical background in telecommunication or big data domain