Finance Tax Director
We are looking for global Tax Director to lead our tax’s planning ,strategy and compliance for our Verint Cyber intelligence segment (CIS). The role includes working closely with all business units, including legal, strategy, offering and business development and our corporate’s tax team in order to ensure tax optimization and compliance.
Essential Job duties
- Directs and leads tax planning initiatives and projects that include analysis, presentation and conclusions.
- Directs, drives, owns and executes the tax strategy and long-term planning through deep technical expertise.
- Performs due diligence, risk assessment, and integration activities for merger and acquisition transactions.
- Create value for Verint by engaging with business units, legal, strategy, offering and business development to review business transactions with a view towards tax optimization.
- Working closely with our corporate tax team and ensure accurate SEC reporting.
- Responsible for completion of tax returns including all related analysis and support. Oversight of tax return for company’s international subsidiaries.
- Responsible for income tax audits performed by tax authorities.
- Responsible for transfer pricing methodology and IP management
- Provide guidance and assistance to subsidiaries on all tax planning related issues- Be the information source in the tax area within the company.
- Responsible for uncertain tax positions under FIN 48 and non-income tax implication under ASC 450/ FAS 5
- Supporting in tax accounting calculations (tax provision, annualized income , valuation allowance).
- 10 years combined tax experience in the Big 4 public accounting/tax authorities and large multinational company as a Tax Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Law. CPA or MBA preferred;
- International tax experience and Accounting technical knowledge are required.
- Experience with cross-border tax concepts such as transfer pricing. Experience with tax aspects of corporate M&A
- Manage multiple tasks in tight and complex environment.
- Ability to independently and simultaneously lead multiple projects
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Excellent communication and people relationship skills; ability to liaise with colleagues and external advisors across cultures and disciplines.