Customer Order and Revenue Expert
Hiring manager: Veronica Yakirevich-Stein
Verint is looking for an experienced technologically orientated expert (preferably with an accounting background of CPA or economist), who can manage and enhance complicated ERP applications and financial processes.
- Customer order management in ERP and related business systems, with an emphasis on the processing of revenue transactions and revenue recognition
- Performance of revenue close tasks as part of the Company's quarterly financial closing with relevant reconciliations and balance sheets accounts
- Booking, Revenue and Backlog management and analytical reports for management and financials
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, work with IT to implement features or changes to improve the system's data integrity and processes efficiencies
- Work collaboratively with the Business process department and IT to enhance complex business and finance processes in ERP/ BI systems including preparation of business requirements, UAT testing, and validations.
- Matrix work with other departments when executing daily responsibilities (Sales, Operations, Project management, Business Finance, Accounting)
- BA degree in economics, business management, or other relevant degrees
- 5 years of experience in a Hi-Tech company in Finance/Operation/ Business process department
- Must possess technological proficiency in various business applications as an experienced user in large organizational ERP and related BI systems
- Obtain an understanding of the cross-functional impact in large organizational systems.
- Able to work independently, schedule time efficiently, and set priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Build and foster professional relationships. Expected to work alongside associates from other departments when executing daily responsibilities
- Excellent English, ability to express verbally and in writing – mandatory