You will take part in our global SIS product management and development team. Our team defines the Product Road-map, product strategy and execution to support the organization in sustaining strong and rapid market growth. You will work closely with R&D, marketing, sales, partners and end-users to collect, analyze and identify market requirements, opportunities and needed solutions. This role will support product road-map development, bringing innovative and effective solutions to our customers.
As part of the product management team, you will create and implant an overall product roll out development plan that prioritizes and optimizes investments with business opportunities to facilitate maximizing ROI while achieving growth and profitability goals.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for formulating products and solutions’ development requirements and road-map plan including feature and functionality specifications design.
- Work closely with product owners in R&D and development teams for the implementation of the product requirements.
- In conjunction with marketing, assist in defining market release plan with collaborating with product managers, sales, marketing and management.
- Support sales and customer support to develop and broaden our customer base, services and offering.
- Work with the relevant product managers to synchronize various product development and integrations activities required to assemble the appropriate solutions.
- Support roll-out plan to ensure successful launch of solutions and products.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Management
- Relevant experience and understanding of video security systems such as VMS, physical security information systems and Command and Control systems.
- Strong business acumen with ability to identify, understand, prioritize, plan and clearly articulate market and customers’ requirements and define ways to maximize the return on development activities.
- Ability to develop and implement, in cooperation with other Product Managers, comprehensive processes and methodologies to ensure efficient product definition/development and successful product launches.
- Quick Thinker with proven decision-making and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience interfacing and communicating with various internal (product managers, development, marketing and sales) and external (customers, partners, partners, consulting firms) audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% to client sites and Verint locations.
- Previous experience in Business Development and Sales is an advantage
- Experience with video security products (software) is desired
- Proficient in leading project management skills and experience (PMP certification an asset)
- MBA a plus