Solutions Manager (Presale)
Hiring manager: Ido David
Verint is looking for Solution Manager for an interesting & challenging role in Africa!
- Leading innovative technical solutions in the telecommunications, BI, intelligence, and cyber domains.
- Matrix management of response teams throughout the sales cycles - including Sales, R&D, Product & Project management, Marketing, and more.
- Leading the Pricing strategy and approval process with senior management, including optimal P&L analysis and value-based pricing.
- Part of Customer-facing team activities, including commercials
- Manage and lead the technical sessions, presentations and including a live and hands-on demonstration
- As examples of some of the materials in the role responsibilities are white papers, Impact assessments, high-level solutions, technical descriptions, and pricing strategies.
- In-depth knowledge in Telecommunication technologies and Telephony and IP network architecture (e.g. PSTN, GSM, UMTS, LTE, VSAT, DWDM).
- Background in Intelligence methodologies – advantage.
- Knowledge in operational intelligence such as Web and Open source – is an advantage.
- Experience in working in high-tech project-oriented companies and management in a matrix environment.
- Experience in working with a global company.
- Experience in working with Africans’ customers
- Based in Southern or Eastern Africa
- Presentation and demonstration skills for a small and large audience
- At least 2 years’ experience as a presale/solution engineer
- Familiarity and experience in the African Market
- An autodidact tech-savvy professional with strong analytical skills, eager to learn new technologies.
- Management skills in a matrix environment and multitasking capabilities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English.
- Writing comprehensive technical and marketing documents in English.
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Portuguese speaker – an advantage