Verint is seeking General Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of Gita, one of Verint's subsidiaries, a 30+ employee's, highly technological and innovative R&D unit, located in Tel-Aviv, Israel. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership.
Gita Technologies develops technologies for cyber security , including real-time interception, location finding, military-grade encryption, ciphers and cryptography, and analysis and reverse engineering of complex protocols.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company, in accordance with the direction established by the holding company
- Provide inspired leadership, culture, and vision.
- Create an environment that promotes innovation, performance and positive morale.
- Work closely with the company's director of Research & Development.
- Report and engage with the holding company's various functions.
- Identify, address and promote business and products-related opportunities
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Understand the needs of the company's customers, and translate them to the viable offering.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are filled.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience overall of which 3-5 as BU manager/Site Manager
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Vast technological affinity and deep familiarity with cyber, signal intelligence and cryptosystems.
- General knowledge of finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Excellent articulation ability in drafting technical and sales documents