Curious HR Business Partner
We @ Verint Cyber Intelligence Security are looking for a curious and experienced HR Business Partner to support few strategic global business units and lead our people strategy and best practices to achieve the company’s business goals.
What will you do?
· You will be part of the BU’s management team, building a strong business partnership by providing consultancy to the management team on HR related issues.
· Provide effective coaching on a wide variety of HR related topics to all management levels.
· Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions to leverage organizational and employees’ success.
· Drive employee experience & engagement practices with managers, for positive business performance, and achievement of great place to work for.
·Accountable for all HR needs in the units such as talent acquisition, employee engagement & retention, employee performance & development, succession planning, annual compensation review and workforce planning.
· Build strong relationship, engaging with the unit’s employees through high touch points, representing the organizational “pulse”.
· Implementing key strategic HR Processes, policies, procedures and systems.
· Lead change management processes: perform ongoing organization analysis and implement change management programs driven form the business needs and challenges, in partnership with the Business unit.
· Build strong partnerships with the global HR team to effectively collaborate in a matrix organization as well as roll out wide HR programs.
· 5+ years of experience as HR Business Partner in a global/international environment – Must
· Experience in the high-tech industry- Must
· Education: Bachelor’s degree – Must, MBA/MA – Advantage
· Delivery & process oriented – track record in leading global HR processes from start to end – Must
· Strong consultation skills, including the ability to challenge and impact senior stakeholders.
· Excellent judgment and conflict management skills; tact & discretion
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent human relations, team player
· Excellent communication skills - writing and verbal
· Organizational development skills
· Demonstration of resilience, maturity and reliability
· Excellent English – writing and verbal