Hiring manager: Anny Zats
We’re searching for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team and help take our Customer-Focused services to new heights!
As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as Software Development, Computer Science, or Engineering.
Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
By joining our group, you will:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand User Interface text, Online Help and User Guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical or optional in English, Communications, Business, Journalism.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective Technical Writer.
- Native English speaker.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Firm understanding of the Systems Development life cycle in agile environment- Advantage.
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation- Advantage.