System Integration Engineer
Hiring manager: Eran Marelly
What you'll do:
- Lead the System Integration activities in our dynamic and challenging environment.
- Take part in complex software and hardware integration – inbound and outbound.
- Work with R&D, QA and customers.
- Demonstrate significant understanding of the product architectures of the entire solution.
- Translate and manage complex technical issues through strong collaboration across teams
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of system integration, Tier 3 technical support, software integration, post sale in a software company;
- Highly motivated with an ability to execute independently.
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills, ability to function as technical lead
- Experience with scripting language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to travel abroad (20%)
- Unix/Linux/Ubuntu - admin level
- Virtualization (Vmware, vbox)
- Networking (subneting, routing, Iptables)
- Familiar with Ansible (advantage)
- Understanding the cellular / Wifi technologies (advantage)
- RF – basic understanding (advantage)
- Presentation skills (advantage)
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world