DBA Team Lead
Hiring manager: Nir Hezroni
Verint is looking for an experienced and talented DBA Team Lead that will join our team.
In this role you will be in charge of:
- Lead a team of database experts (hands-on needed)
- Owns the DBA infrastructure in the company (critical 24x7 infrastructure)
- Defines policy, operational goals and work plans for the DBA field
- Defines the use of computing resources in order to maintain service and budget - Design and Engineering of all Database platforms.
- Be the top authority on the Oracle database.
- Design and implement solutions interacting with the applications teams
- Automate processes and performance tuning for best performance
- Size and build new database solutions, keep the systems current and secure by designing and implementing a patching policy
- Monitor databases health and performance
- Implement, Approve, and Deploy changes for new and ongoing projects – Service now. Quest STAT
- Work with the applications teams in order to resolve complex problems
- Consists of the highest professional authority in the DBA field of expertise.
- Planning and creating a Disaster Recovery
- Experience in leading a team of DBA experts
- 10+ years experience in working on a large Oracle EBS implementation in a large global enterprise using:
-Oracle database 11,12 and above
-EBS suite (R12)
-Oracle SOA, OBIEE, BEPL, Web services, RAC
-Bash / Shell scripts
- Willing to be on call
- Excellent collaboration skills
- MS SQL knowledge is a benefit
- Ability to develop professional concepts and solve professional issues at high complexity levels
- Required to implement creativity and innovation in their field of expertise.