Product Manager - Cyber Security
Our team of top-notch, passionate professionals has a clear mission: protecting large organizations from advanced malware threats - leveraging Big Data analytics and innovative detection techniques, coupled with powerful and intuitive investigation tools.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible to drive Verint Cyber Security product forward based on technology innovation, market trends, competitor analysis and inputs from customers, and to translate those into product requirements.
- Monitor and understand market trends, competitors' products and services.
- Interface with development leads to ensure product requirements are properly understood.
- Coordinates product releases with the development, marketing, sales, projects teams.
- Act as subject matter expert for appropriate product related inquiries.
- At least 3 years of technical/inbound PM experience OR at least 3 experience in a managerial position in software development
- Proven experience and knowledge in enterprise software, security products or services, end-point security, malware - MUST
- Experience in outbound, customer-facing roles – an advantage
- Computer Science or Engineering degree (or equivalent army background)
- Creative, problem solver, agile and adaptive to changes
- Team player, great inter-personal skills
- Willingness to travel (20%)