Product Manager - Cyber Security
Hiring manager: Omer Len
Our team of top-notch, passionate professionals has a clear mission: protecting large organisations from advanced malware threats - leveraging Big Data analytics and innovative detection techniques, coupled with powerful and intuitive investigation tools.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible to drive Verint Cyber Security product forward based on technology innovation, market trends, competitor analysis and inputs from customers, and to translate those into product requirements.
- Monitor and understand market trends, competitors' products and services.
- Interface with development leads to ensure product requirements are properly understood.
- Coordinates product releases with the development, marketing, sales, projects teams.
- Act as subject matter expert for appropriate product related inquiries.
- Be a key element in shaping the product strategy and vision
- At least 3 years of technical/inbound PM experience OR at least 3 experience in a managerial position in software development
- Cyber security experience – must
- Strong technological background
- Experience in outbound, customer-facing roles – an advantage
- Computer Science or Engineering degree (or equivalent army background / CISO certifications and experience)
- Creative, problem solver, agile and adaptive to changes
- Team player, great inter-personal skills
- Willingness to travel (20%)