Data Scientist- Machine learning
Hiring manager: Michael Gendelman
Verint Cyber Security is building the next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network and endpoints to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
Using the TPS, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
As a data scientist you’ll build a data science pipeline from prototype to production.
You’ll be part of a unique team of expert Data scientists and Engineers responsible for developing core product features.
Some of the challenges you’ll tackle:
- Own and oversee large scale technical implementation of Machine Learning algorithms
- Develop algorithms that will assist cyber analysts in finding malicious activity
You Should Have:
- At least 2-3 years’ of experience in building and deploying machine learning algorithms in a production environment
- Demonstrated ability to write clean code in Java or Python
- Experience working with industry standard libraries and frameworks like Keras, PyTorch, Spark MLLib and Tensorflow
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders