Solutions Manager (Presale) Cyber Intelligence Division
Hiring manager: Maya Piterman
Verint is looking for Solution Manager for an interesting & challenging role!
- Leading innovative technical solutions in the telecommunications, intelligence, Endpoint and cyber domains.
- Matrix management of response teams throughout the sales cycles - including R&D, Product & Project management, Marketing, and more.
- Leading the Pricing strategy and approval process with senior management, including optimal P&L analysis and value-based pricing.
- Manage Customer-facing activities, including commercial and technical sessions, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Form white papers, Impact assessments, high-level solution descriptions and pricing strategies.
· In-depth knowledge in Telecommunication technologies and Telephony and IP networks architecture (e.g. PSTN, GSM, UMTS, LTE, VSAT, DWDM).
· Knowledge in Endpoint security, Web and Open source intelligence – advantage.
· Experience in working in a high-tech project-oriented companies and management in matrix environment.
· Experience in working with global customers.
· Background in Intelligence methodologies – advantage.
· An autodidact tech-savvy professional with strong analytical skills, eager to learn new technologies.
· Management skills in a matrix environment and multitasking capabilities.
· Excellent communication & presentation skills in English.
· Writing comprehensive technical and marketing documents in English.
· Willing to travel abroad.