We’re looking for a talented System Engineer with the experience and passion to lead and design complex IT solutions for Verint Cyber intelligence products. The System Engineer will be part of a talented team of engineers with a superb technical, leading and matrix management competencies. Qualified systems engineer will have a deep background in cross IT fields, experience in analyzing customers’ requirements and translating them into cost effective solutions. We’re interested in the combination of both high personal and technical skills.
- Verint Cyber intelligence products IT solutions technical authority.
- Ongoing learning and analyzing relevant IT solutions in the industry for continues improvement.
- Member of RFP response teams in charge of IT solutions.
- Lead IT technical sessions with customers, inbound and outbound, including: CDR, HLD, LLD, hands on training sessions and Etc.
- Involve in project entire lifecycle from HLD, LLD through implementation (hands-on), testing and documentation for IT solutions aspects integrating with Verint applications.
- The ability to work with cross organization interfaces: Product Architectures, Sales\Pre-Sale, R&D, Project Management, Product Management and Services Departments.
- Proven leadership capabilities in a matrix organizational structure. Preferred ex-military officer from Mamram\8200.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related technical experience.
- Ability to multitask while prioritizing.
- Positive and cooperative approach.
- Fast learner and autodidact capabilities.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Strong technical skills in the preferred below technologies:
- Storage: NetApp, EMC (SAN & NAS, FC and NFS networks)
- Servers: Dell, HP,Cisco
- Hypervisors: VMware and Hyper-V
- Operating system: Windows - Excellent knowledge, Linux – basic knowledge
- Scripting: PowerShell .
- Information security: PKI, hardening, endpoint protection, WSUS, CA, Etc.
- Citrix and VDI solutions.
- Network – good knowledge.