Junior Tier 3 Engineer
Hiring manager: Oded Hartmann
Verint CES division is seeking to add a sustaining engineer to our customer success technical team, who would be instrumental in troubleshooting our most advanced analytics solution. This hands-on position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of application software troubleshooting, as well as demonstrated experience successfully resolving complex customer issues in a dynamic environment.
Successful candidates must have an ability to review and analyze problems in log & code level, be motivated to work in a data-driven environment, have a desire to drive process improvement, and capable of driving high-level ambiguous issues towards a successful resolution.
As our team member you will have the following responsibilities:·
· Troubleshoot customers’ issues, research solutions, and resolve complex system problems by analyzing product & environment issues (WebApps, Network, OS, databases).
· Be able to troubleshoot issues and deliver code fixes over time.
· Proactive in identifying the critical points of failure, raising flags & escalating issues that are of urgent nature.
· Working with Engineering teams to provide product improvements to make the system more robust and easier to maintain.
· Willingness to “go the extra mile” to get the job done within SLAs and customer commitments.
· Proven customer communication skills/state of mind, work with partners and customers.
· Ability to manage escalations by driving actions within different engineering levels on one hand and provide timely and clear statuses report to the organization on the other hand.
· Detail-oriented and highly organized, ability to juggle multiple priorities and parallel projects simultaneously.
· University or college degree major in Computer Science professions.
· Knowledge in Web servers, SQL queries, Linux, Windows Server and Networking.
· Application and OS logs analysis abilities.
· Advantage: System Administration background experience.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Team player.
· Customer satisfaction orientation.
· Ability to follow the process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives.
· Ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and fast to adopt new technologies.
· Working off-hours and weekends.